BEING GATHERING TICKETS TERMS & CONDITIONS OF SALE
1. Tickets are sold for the event by the cultural and environmental organisation known as Good Mood Lda. (the ‘Promoter’) subject to licence approval, the terms and conditions below, and the rules and regulations of the Being Gathering (the “Gathering”), as displayed at the venue (the “Site”).
2. Without prejudice to the rules applicable to any person within the gathering site, and for the avoidance of any doubt, the person who purchases the tickets (the “buyer”) is the only one considered a contractual party to whom the promoter has any kind of obligations under the purchase agreement settled between parties.
3. These Terms & Conditions contain important information, please read them carefully. The use of this ticket and entry onto the Site shall constitute an acceptance by the buyer and holder (meaning the person who is in possession of the ticket) of these Terms & Conditions and implies an undertaking on the part of the buyer and holder to observe them. In the event of any breach of these Terms & Conditions, the promoter reserves the right to cancel tickets, to refuse admission, to remove the holder or to confiscate offending items, as the case may be, and in any case, to retain any money paid for the relevant ticket.
4. Tickets cannot be transferred, re-sold, refunded or re-issued, unless the Promoter decides otherwise, which is its sole discretion. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the Promoter or one of its authorised sub-agents, it will become void and the holder may be refused entry or removed from the Site.
5. No tickets may be used for contests, promotions or hospitality packages without the prior written consent of the Promoter, and any ticket so used will become voidable and the holder may be refused entry or removed from the Site.
6. Tickets are sold subject to the Promoter’s right to change or vary the performances and/or the festival without being obliged to refund money or exchange tickets.
7. Official wristbands must be worn at all times. If you do not wear a wristband, or if you wear a damaged/tampered wristband, you will be escorted out of the Site.
8. Lost, stolen, damaged, destroyed or undelivered tickets cannot be replaced or refunded. There will be no admission without a valid ticket. When you receive your tickets, please check them carefully, as mistakes cannot always be rectified. Keep tickets in a safe place.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse admission to the Gathering. There might be searches, done by certified personnel, of persons entering the Site to ensure the safety of the persons on Site.
10. Any person who fails to comply with instructions from a steward or other person acting on behalf of the promoter or who behaves against the peaceful atmosphere we all want at Being Gathering may be removed from the Site.
11. Admission to the Site is at the ticket holder’s own risk. The Promoter and Landowner will not be liable for loss or damage to property or persons whilst attending this event. You acknowledge and agree that the land the Gathering is staged on is an inherently dangerous SITE that may contain various obstacles, risks and dangers, both known and unknown, natural and man-made which may result in loss or damage to your property or personal injury. Knowing this, if you choose to attend the Gathering, you agree that you do so at your own risk, waiving and foregoing all rights to make claims against the Promoter for any loss or injury you may suffer on the Site .
12. No bottles, cans, glass, containers or alcohol are allowed. Chairs (except for folding chairs), tables or picnic equipment can only be brought onto the campsite – please help us minimise the impact on nature by not bringing too much camping equipment and then leaving it behind. Glass bottles increase the risk of fire and are harmful to nature if left behind, so they are not allowed. Any of these items found will be confiscated. Water, non-alcoholic drinks in stainless steel bottles with unbroken seals up to 500 ml and food are allowed in the Gathering area.
13. A total fire prohibition is in operation for the entire duration of the Gathering. No naked flames, campfires, candles or gas stoves are allowed. The Being Gathering area has a high potential for fire, please help us to prevent it.
14. No illegal substances may be brought onto the Site. Please respect your health and your limits.
15. Official merchandise, food, drink and general provisions will be available from authorised identified vendors within the Site. No trading, namely, without limiting market stalls on the Site, shall be undertaken without the prior written consent of the Promoter, any offenders will have their property confiscated and will be removed from the Site.
16. Photographic, video or audio reproduction of Being Gathering is prohibited for commercial purposes. The use of drones is not permitted. Please respect the privacy of the Being Community. Don't spend time on electronic devices, you will be better connected when you disconnect.
17. Ticket buyers and ticket holders consent to their inclusion in official newsletters or other communication, photographic, visual & audio recordings of the Gathering as members of the audience.
18. No animals are allowed on Site, except for guide dogs for the blind. There have been problems with lost dogs in the past. Be aware that the sun, dehydration, noise and density of crowds can increase the stress and health problems of our beloved pets. Due to this, pets are not allowed in Being.
19. Being Gathering is a space of freedom and without prejudice. It's a space for free spirits based on values such as oneness, music, peace, arts, environment, culture and love. Please respect your brothers and sisters and all the nature around you.
In the case of circumstances beyond normal control, such as war, civil or political unrest, actions and orders from the authorities, strikes, catastrophes, epidemics or other serious damages or highly unexpected factors the Promoter may cancel the Gathering, and the amounts received will not be refunded.
IT IS POSSIBLE THAT EXPOSURE TO LOUD MUSIC MAY CAUSE HEARING DAMAGE. PLEASE BRING EARPLUGS.