Recently the Portuguese government announced new Covid-19 preventive measures applicable to this phase of the pandemic. This is also applied to temporary campsites like the Being Camp, which is a major change from the moment we launched the Camp – we live in an unpredictable time, indeed.
Under these new measures that came out in the last weeks, in order for you to enter Boomland, one of the following criteria must be met at the time of check-in:
- Presentation of the negative result of your Covid-19 Rapid Antigen Test carried out within 48 hours before arrival (at a pharmacy or laboratory that issues such reports).
- Presentation of the vaccination certificate (complete vaccination for at least 14 days).
- Presentation of a recovery from Covid-19 document (between the 11th and 180th day, after a positive screening). Please contact your local health authorities if you do not know how to obtain this document.
- Doing a self-test on site at the entrance. This should be a last-resource procedure; preferably, testing should be carried out at a pharmacy or laboratory, where they issue a result statement to be presented upon arrival.
- Failure to present this declaration implies that you bring a Covid-19 Antigen Self-test to be carried out at the entrance of Boomland, with the Gatekeeper, before the check-in time in order to guarantee admission. Our intention is to prevent an unnecessary trip in the case of a possible positive result that will make your entrance at Boomland impossible.
- If you are car sharing to the Being Camp, please note that if one of the car occupants tests positive in a Covid-19 test at the gates, all car occupants will be prevented from entering the site due to the measures in place.