TIPI CAMP TICKETS TERMS & CONDITIONS OF SALE
1. Tents can only be used up to their maximum capacity; this means there is no possibility of adding an extra bed/mattress.
2. Children until six years old can exceed the tent maximum capacity only if they use parent’s sleeping pack. No extra mattresses or sleeping packs will be provided.
3. Children should always be supervised by their parents or legal guardians.
4. Guests can be invited in your tent only if it is not being used at its maximum capacity.
5. Guests have to check-in at the reception.
6. Check-ins and check-outs have to be made by the Tipi Camp ticket buyer or the reservation holder.
7. Sleeping packs, including mattress, will be available inside the tipi/tent. There will be one sleeping pack and mattress for each tent user up to a maximum capacity for each tent.
8. At check-out, the same number of sleeping packs should be returned in the same conditions as they were given.
9. Mattresses cannot be taken out from the tents.
10. Sleeping material cannot be used for different purposes from the ones they were delivered for.
11. An extra cost will be charged if the mattresses or sleeping packs are found dirty or in bad conservation condition.
12. The buyer or reservation holder is liable for the sleeping packs until they are returned.
13. Check-ins and check-outs will be assisted by a staff member who will help in the process.
14. Tents will be delivered on a first-come, first-served basis.
15. Event organisation will not be responsible or liable for losses or theft to any property of anyone staying at the Tipi Camp.
16. The use of fire, cooking stoves, candles, or other flammable items is absolutely forbidden inside the tents or anywhere on the campsite. Boomland is an extremely high-risk fire area.
17. Knives and other cutting tools or objects are not allowed on the campsite.
18. There is a dining area at the campsite area.
19. There is no hot water at the campsite.
20. It is the ticket holder's responsibility and obligation to, at check-out, return in good condition of use all the materials that the Boom Festival 2023 organisation provides during the festival: the tent, lantern(s), key lock, and a mattress, a sheet, a duvet, a pillow, a duvet case, a pillowcase and a backpack for each person in the tent.
21. In case of loss, damage, or if an item is returned highly unclean, the price list (in Euros) of each reposition is:
- Sheet: €12
- Pillow (including pillow protector): €15
- Pillowcase: €12
- Duvet cover: €12
- Duvet: €25
- Flashlight or String Light: €12
- Mattresses: €55 (loss or damage); €25 (if the mattress is dirty)
- Backpack: €6
- Key lock: €12 (if it is combination model) €6 (if it is key model
- Carpet (per unit): €45
Tear of less than 15cm in the floor or canvas
Less than 10 accessories missing
Broken pole or door frame or tipi pole
€70 + VAT (per each damaged item) for 2-5 pp tent and;
€120 + VAT (per each damaged item) for 6 pp tent.
Tear of 15-30 cm in floor or canvas
Between 10 and 20 missing accessories
Breakage of tripod (2 people Star Tent)
€120 + VAT (per each damaged item) for 2-5 pp tent and;
€230 + VAT (per each damaged item) for 6 pp tent.
Tear of over 30 cm in floor or canvas
Material is in bad state; very dirty or almost impossible to clean
€690 + VAT for 2-5 pp tent and;
€1600 + VAT for 6 pp tent.
22. There are no refunds for Tipi Camp accommodation services.
23. In case of cancellation of the event, the General Terms and Conditions of the Festival Tickets will apply.