TICKETS TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Tickets are sold for the event by the cultural and environmental organization called Associação IdanhaCulta (the ‘Promoter’) subject to licence approval, the terms and conditions below, and the rules and regulations of the Being gathering (the “Gathering”), as displayed at the venue (the “Site”).
- These terms & conditions contain important information, please read them carefully. The use of this ticket and entry onto the Site shall constitute an acceptance by the holder of these terms & conditions and imply an undertaking on the part of the holder to observe them. In the event of any breach of these terms & conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel tickets, to refuse admission, to remove the holder or to confiscate offending articles, as the case may be, and in any case, to retain any monies paid for the relevant ticket.
- Tickets cannot be refunded, transferred, re-sold, or re-issued. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the Promoter it will become void and the holder may be refused entry or removed from the Site.
- No tickets may be used for competitions, promotions or hospitality packages without the prior written consent of the Promoter, and any ticket so used will become voidable and the holder may be refused entry or removed from the Site.
- Tickets are sold subject to the Promoter’s right to alter or vary the performances and/or the Gathering without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
EVENT PARTICIPATION TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Lost, stolen, damaged, destroyed or undelivered tickets cannot be replaced or refunded. There will be no admission without a valid ticket. When you receive your tickets, please check them carefully, as mistakes cannot always be rectified. Keep tickets in a safe place.
- The Promoter reserves the right to refuse admission to the Gathering. Stewards and security personnel will conduct searches of persons entering the Site to ensure the safety of the persons on Site.
- Any person who fails to comply with instructions from a steward or other person acting for the Promoter or behave against the peaceful atmosphere we all want at the Being Gathering may be removed from the Site.
- Admission to the Site is at the ticket holder’s own risk. The Promoter and Landowner will not be held responsible for loss or damage to property or persons whilst attending this event.
- No bottles, cans, glass, containers, alcohol are allowed. Food, chairs (except for folding chairs), tables, or picnic equipment can only be brought onto the campsite – please help us minimizing the impact in the nature by not bringing too much camping gear and then leaving it behind. Glass bottles increase the risk of fire and are harmful for the nature if left behind, they are not allowed. Any of these items found will be confiscated. Water and non-alcoholic drinks in plastic bottles with unbroken seals up to 500ml are permitted in the festival area.
- No illegal substances may be brought onto the Site.
- Official merchandise, food, drink and general provisions will be available from authorised identified vendors within the Site. No trading shall be undertaken without the prior written consent of the Promoter, any offenders will have their property confiscated and will be removed from the Site.
- Photographic, video or audio reproduction of the Being Gathering is prohibited.
- Ticket holders consent to their inclusion in official newsletters or other communication, photographic, visual & audio recordings of the Gathering as members of the audience.
- No animals are allowed on-site, guide dogs for the blind excepted. There have been problems with lost dogs in the past, be aware that the sun, dehydration, noise and many people can increase the stress and health problems of our beloved pets. Due to this pets are not allowed at the Being Gathering.
Any dispute arising by the present terms and conditions will be solved under Portuguese Law in Portuguese Jurisdiction.
In the case of circumstances beyond normal control, such as war, civil or political unrest, actions and orders from the authorities, strikes, catastrophes, epidemics or other severe damages or highly unexpected factors the Promoter may cancel the Gathering, and the amounts received will not be refunded.